Ispell ditcs on emacs

 Hi people,

    I just filed a wishlist bug (#22293) against ispanish because when
 I do ispell-change-dictionary on Emacs (20.2, but it's the same on
 19.32, I don't know about Xemacs) I get

 american                           british
 dansk                              default
 deutsch                            deutsch8
 english                            francais
 francais-tex                       francais7
 nederlands                         nederlands8
 *spanish                           svenska

 I added spanish using:

  (setq ispell-dictionary-alist
        (cons
         '("spanish"
           "[A-Za-zÁÉÍÓÚÜÑáéíóúüñ]" "[^A-Za-zÁÉÍÓÚÜÑáéíóúüñ]" "" t
           ("-d" "spanish") "~latin1" iso-latin-1)
         ispell-dictionary-alist))

 on ~/.emacs. The bug I filed contains this very same code, and I
 requested this to be added to ispanish.el on /etc/emacs/site-start.d/

 I was thinking about filing a bug against every other ispell
 dictionary (I didn't) and also against all the emacsen, because I
 think it's a bug to offer a dictionary that is NOT installed as an
 option. Basically I think emacs should clear this list, and the
 dictionaries should add themselves to the alist.

 Also, could anybody please mail the emacs lisp code to add spanish
 tex and ??? to the dictionaries list (like francais-tex and
 francais7). I don't use those... I can guess I think.

 Last thing, I didn't notice. If this gets on the emacsen policy,
 would it be necesary that the dictionary name be on the same languege
 as the dictionary? spanish -> español (the ñ is the problem)

                            Marcelo