Re: xmem ?

In article <[🔎] 19980429102206.48558@heorot>,
	David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> writes:
> I am, however, curious what happened to xmem, it seems to have slipped
> through the cracks of xcontrib and xproc.  Will it be packaged
> seperately?  Should it be part of one of those humongous X builds?

The xmem program is actually xproc's xload with a different name.
xcontrib's xload also has permissions rws--x--x which is pretty bad, and
unnecessary.

There's an xmem package available at
ftp://dura.sel.cam.ac.uk/pub/cr212/debian/xmem_1.11-1_i386.deb

(Disclaimer; I'm not (yet) a registered Debian developer)

--
 -- Christopher Reed, Selwyn College, Cambridge --
 E-Mail: cr212@cam.ac.uk  WWW: http://dura.sel.cam.ac.uk/ [~cr212/]