Re: Non-maintainer release of info-3.12

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

> I just made a non-maintainer release of info_3.12-1 as Octave now
> needs a version of info that is greater or equal to 3.11. [1]

You called it 3.12-1.0 but it should be 3.12-0.1.  Also you'll need to
ensure (-sa to dpkg-buildpackage) that the .orig.tar.gz is included in
the upload.  (It's not in Incoming at the moment so dinstall will
reject your upload)

> There were three files outside the debian/ that were patched in
> info-3.9. The patch didn't apply properly, and I didn't investigate
> further.

Their functionality has been integrated into the upstream source so
they are obsolete.

--
James