Re: base-files 1.6 (source all) uploaded to master

Hi,
>>"Nicolás" == Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@feedback.net.ar> writes:

>> I append my personal prompt setting scheme, in hopes this inspires
>> someone else (any improvements greatly appreciated)

Nicolás> Uhh..! You must have lots of free time!

	Not really. The first modified date on these is March 23
 1988. Over a decade, you can get to have fairly complex prompt
 setting schemes. I know what I like, and I have invested effort to
 get it.

	Ain't it grand, though?

	You should see what I have for Emacs customization ;-)

	manoj
--
 Cynic: n. a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are,
 not as they ought to be.  -- Ambrose Bierce