Planning to merge ss2g+comerr2g+e2fslibsg back into e2fsprogs

If noone objects, the next e2fsprogs release in frozen will be as
described below.

Tough I feel this design is inherently broken, I plan to merge back
into the e2fsprogs package the 3 libs packages that I created some
time ago.

This will not concern the 3 dev packages associated with these libs,
which will stay in their own packages.

This is in response to Santiago's request of having essential packages
predepend on libs they need, because dpkg cannot yet ensure essential
packages will not be left in an unusable state if the install process
fails for some reason to install these libs.

In order to prevent problems with upcoming upgrades like the one we
just had with libc6, I intend to keep the names "comerr2g", "ss2g" and
"e2fslibsg" as virtual-package names, listed in the shlibs file, in
order not to have the "e2fsprogs" package change name in such an
upgrade [it was not necessary during the libc5->6 upgrade, because
2 packages only (dump and quota) used these libs, and we didn't
support development using these 2 libs.]

I will include these explanations in the README.Debian file for
record.
--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: