Re: over 30000 bugs in our archive (!)

    Christian> Someone pointed out that I should make the lintian
    Christian> report available via the web. I've just hacked the
    Christian> script to make this possible. The result can be viewn
    Christian> at

    Christian>
    Christian> http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/lintian/

    Christian> Note, that the report has been split into lots of small
    Christian> text files--once for each maintainer--to save bandwith.

Thanks for this. However, on my nethack package, I got the warnings:

 W: nethack: setuid-binary usr/lib/games/nethack/nethack -rwxr-sr-x
 W: nethack: setuid-binary usr/lib/games/nethack/recover -rwxr-sr-x
 W: nethack: non-standard-file-perm var/lib/games/nethack/logfile -rw-rw-r--
 W: nethack: non-standard-file-perm var/lib/games/nethack/perm -rw-rw-r--

First off, the 'nethack' and 'recover' binaries are setgid, not
setuid. And second, all the files are owned by group 'games' -- is
this somehow against policy?

--
Brought to you by the letters G and J and the number 0.
"* denotes Hot and Spicy!" -- *Ben Gertzfield