Re: lintian -- detecting hundrets of bugs within seconds...

On 26 Jan 1998, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	I think that all three should be implemented; it is about time
>  we got back on track to the goal of providing an *excellent*
>  distribution, rather than a distribution of many packages of
>  questionable quality.

	Yes,
	If a developer does not use lintian, and then it's used later down
the line, and a bug is filed, then the developer must fix it and upload a
revision.  How does this reduce effort and complexity ?

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>