Re: Problem building new perl-tk for unstable.

Hi,

	I think that Rob was talking about Makefiles generated by
 MakeMaker, and hence there is a ``law'', namely, the builtin
 behaviour of the MakeMaker package, which seems to have changed.

	In general, you are right, there is no custom/rule to use
 PREFIX.

	manoj

--
 "Well, Art is Art, isn't it?  Still, on the other hand, water is
 water!  And East is East and West is West and if you take cranberries