Re: FW: [NTSEC] (Fwd) DESCHALL Press Release

Michael Meskes <meskes@topsystem.de> writes:

> Does this mean I can remove my des-solnet?

I think so.

> Anyway, we didn't win but the debian@debian.org email address processed
> the most blocks of all email addresses.

People on the des-solnet mailing list seem to be heading towards the
Bovine RC5 effort <http://rc5.distributed.net> .

So we could try to become the best team there ...

Someone should package the client (I didn't see the source yet ...)
Unfortunately it is developed inside the US, so it cannot be exported
to the "free" world. Nevertheless people outside the US already
participate.

I suggest to use debian@debian.org as common identifier for Debian
friends. In case we get the money (why should we ?) I suggest to pass
50% to Linux International and keep 50% for Debian.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de> ; WWW : http://www.sax.de/~sr1/