[off topic] marketing ...

I'd like to suggest that the next version of debian linux be
hyped up "to the max" as "Web Enhanced Linux".

We should offer the same stuff we always do and just highlight
web oriented services in the marketing.

Another marketing idea is to (once package groupings are
supported) group the gcc/g++ packages together in a GSDK (Gnu
Software Develpoer's Kit) and "bundle it with the operating
system at no extra charge".

Just kidding.

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com