Re: PAM questions?

jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl writes:

> > First of all, when will we have a libc6 version of PAM?
>
> James Troup has made one: ftp://debian.nocrew.pp.se/pub/experimental/pam
>
> IIRC, Klee was contacted about this, and said he'd use this for a
> new release.

I asked Klee if I could do a non-maintainer upload of pam and pwdb, he
gave pwdb to me, which I've since uploaded.  WRT to Pam, he said he
wanted to do it; I told him about the PAM I've done, but he hasn't
downloaded it.

I haven't and won't upload my pam, because a) Klee explicitly said he
wanted to do it, and b) my PAM doesn't seem to work properly, it
passes all the tests that come with it but the SimplePAMApps don't
work (thought I don't know if they even work with the PAM from bo, I
haven't got a bo box available to test it on).  If anyone clueful
wants to take a look, feel free.

--
James