Re: Bruce's rhetoric

Bruce says:
> You can expect me to hold the line on free software and you can expect
> me to be outspoken on free software issues.  If you don't like that,
> you can elect Ian, who will hold the line too, but might be less
> outspoken.

Quite on the contrary, I do not have any intent to be less outspoken
than Bruce with regard to free software.  (I don't promise to have his
eloquence ...)

I hope, in fact, that separating the duties of the leader more from
their personal opinions would make it easier for the leader to be
outspoken on any issue they personally feel strongly about.

Anyone who has been with the project since its early days will know
that I can be extremely outspoken ...

Ian.