Internet Backup [was Re: Packaging a *LARGE* dictionary]

Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com> writes:

> NB: Maybe we should also package a backup of Internet. _(;

why not!? The Debian install process is pretty good to get a first
idea of the provided package. Your "suggestion" is a good way to reach
all the free parts of the Internet for many users. The greatest
problem with free software, free dictionaries etc. is that you must
*know* about it. So I would really appreciate to see the whole
Internet accessible through Debian.

Bye
  Christian

--