Re: [DEBIAN] Why does sendmail depend on procmail?

	I think another reason that people do not seem to be listing here
is the fact the procmail is setup to be a mail filter as well as a
delivery agent.  I think that reason alone is enough to justify its use
instead of deliver.  With procmail as the local delivery agent, I no
longer require to run procmail through the .forward file, but can leave a
.procmailrc in my home dir and let procmail filter my email.

						Alex