installing HAMM?

Hi,
I tried to install the unstable debian version hamm today and i had one
problem with it. The boot+base disks are from the bo-release so far and I could
not find a newer version for then. But all programs there are using the libc5.
Do I have to deselect all packages running with libc5 and select all packages
using libc6 afterwards? Or is there a faster way of doing this??
So how do I install the hamm release with the old disks?

Andreas

PS: I read the libc5-libc6 transition howto - but I want to/have to install
    from scratch - and I would like to use dselect to install the whole release.