Re: Koules now only for X?????

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.970612153421.2858A-100000@citytel_prct21.citytel.net>,
	SirDibos <jwalther@citytel.net> writes:

> Why is Koules only available for X???  I *loved* the variety of console
> games that came with Debian.  Now one by one they are being X'ised from
> the distribution =(

We need X versions too (I'm not going anywhere near svgalib or other console
stuff, I've been forced to reboot too many times, which isn't very funny
when I've also got other users logged in).

I agree that having svgalib versions as well would be nice. Personally I'd
prefer to have separate packages rather than binaries that do both, although
the svgalibdummy package someone mentioned in another thread should help
here.
.