Re: Shadow passwords and 1.3

Galen Hazelwood <galenh@micron.net> writes:

> Either I remove su from shellutils, or I compile GNU su to work with
> shadow, which makes shadow-su obsolete.

Review your old email where we discussed this before.  The plan is for
you to compile shellutils su with shadow password support.  shadow-su
is more than just su with shadow; it implements many more security
features that some may want.

I will release it as secure-su and it will divert the normal su to
/usr/lib/shadow/su where /usr/lib/shadow is 700.

Guy