Re: gated diffs?

I would recommend getting the latest gated rpm from Redhat and install it
using alien. As far as I can remember there are only some minor issues to
deal with. You might run into some problems with newer software though.
The latest I remember is the gated on redhat.com being a little bit
outdated.

If you have the energy for it you might want to approach the gated
maintainers and ask about how we could be official distributors for it.
Having gated in our distribution would be very important.