tcsh uploaded to master

i.

I've just uploaded tcsh package (tcsh_6.06-4) to the Incoming directory of
master.debian.org.  The things I've done:

- Changed some minor default settings.
- Defined VENDOR as "unknown", MACHTYPE as "i386" and HOSTTYPE as
"i386-linux" eventhough it was compiled on i486.
- tcsh remained in /usr/bin, but I set a symbolic link from /bin
(although in future versions I may move tcsh to /bin and set a link
from /usr/bin.
- Improved compatibility with csh:
  - tcsh now provides c-shell;
  - tcsh now uses update-alternatives.

Vadik.

Vadik V. (_`    vadik@arbornet.org  alias: vadik@debian.org
Vygonets (_.lf  For PGP public key, email me with sibject "get pgpkey"
Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.