Re: Term is AOUT

'Bruce Perens wrote:'

>I think we should drop Term in favor of SLIRP.

As long as a package maintainer comes along for both, I don't see why
both can't be supported.  Although I have no intention of using either
package, I will note that my ISP forbids use of SLiRP but allows use
of Term.  Something about how SLiRP uses absurd amounts of CPU on his
system.  So there's another good reason to support Term.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS
cjf@netaxs.com                     |    (Philadelphia Area Computer Society)