No 'which' program?

Hi,
I might be wrong, but from looking at the 'Contents' file, I have not yet
seen a 'which' program for Debian. I find it pretty useful sometimes,
as in
$ ldd `which <some_program>`

It is part of e.g. Slackware and RedHat. A source pointer is e.g.:

ftp://ftp.th-darmstadt.de/pub/os/Linux/slackware/source/a/bin/which.tar.gz

It's so short I guess the author, Paul Vixie, doesn't put any restrictive
copyrights on it (README says "26-July-1985").

No, I don't offer to debianize it or whatever - just wanted to suggest it.

Frank