Re: some netstd changes ...

Hi Peter, You wrote:
 Peter>
 Peter> I'll upload a new netstd package soon. If there are no
 Peter> objections I'll also do the following changes:
 Peter>
 Peter> - remove pop2d (do we need a pop-2 daemon? pop3d (we already )

Well, i use it for some of my needs and therefore i would like it to
stay. Or.. you can remove it from netstd and I will maintain it as
separated package.

thks
borik

--