Re: New quota release

Dale Miller writes ("Re: New quota release"):
> I am getting curious. Where is this chiark site. I have noticed
> quite a few packages that were uploaded here that have not
> appeared at ftp.debian.org in the Incoming directory. latest gcc
> netbase1.23 this dftp version. Just wondering why they were not
> appearing where I normally get updates.

chiark is my machine - see my email address.

For details of how to upload to the Debian primary site through
chiark, read
 /pub/debian/private/project/README.how-to-upload

If you want to get files that are waiting to be uploaded, they'll be
in
 /pub/debian/private/project/queue/
or one of
 /pub/debian/private/project/done/
 /pub/debian/private/project/alldone/
if they've been uploaded to the main site already and are waiting to
be deleted.

Ian.