Re: Apache package available for comment.

You write:

}Skip right to Harvest (not Harvard (-: ). Its much faster,
}and much more accurate than the CERN-proxy.
}-> http://harvest.cs.colorado.edu/

}It is non-forking and I should say its the Apache of the
}Proxies :-)

And we'll have it when the ftp reorganization has been finished. It's
already packaged and waiting for upload.

Gruesse,

	Joey
 / This copy of Netscape has expired.  -- Netscape               /
/                    Ein weiterer Grund Mosaic zu benutzen. :-( /