Guidelines

The first few lines in a Guidelines file I have (dated Dec. 17, 1995)
say:
   (This file was last updated on 6th November 1995.  Please check the
directory `project/standards' at any Debian GNU/Linux archive for a
potentially more up to date copy.)

but when I look in ftp.debian.org:/debian/project/standards, I see only:
-rw-rw-r--  1 imurdock  debian  24629 Sep 27  1994 Guidelines

It would be helpful to:
-- update the file on ftp.debian.org
-- make a link between /debian/project/standards/Guidelines and some file
   in the /debian/doc or even in /debian, in case folks don't know where
   to look for the packaging guidelines.

My apologies if the updated file is already in there and I just missed it
somehow.  (I searched on "guideline" with my browswer in the ls-laR list.)

Susan Kleinmann
sgk@sgk.tiac.net