Unidentified subject!

On Thu, 7 Dec 1995, David Engel wrote:
> > So far I have been unable to find a copy of the patch that lets you fall
> > back to another directory.  However, support is already in there to allow
> I don't know that the patch even exists anymore.  However, a quick and
> dirty hack is only a two line change in read_entry.c.

Actually, ncurses source is clear and commented enough that I don't even
think this counts as q-n-d just because it's quite obvious what's going on.

This is the first time in ages I've looked at someone else's source code
and not been driven barking mad.

So
Mike.
--
"I'm a dinosaur.  Somebody's digging my bones."