Bug#850: indent] option mentioned in documentation not supported

I'm following up on a bug report for indent-1.9.1 which I sentin May.
The problem is that the documentation describes a -bbb option, but
the code only partially implements this option and it is nonfunctional.

If this -bbb option is not to be supported, the code partially
implementing it should be removed, and the information indicating that
the option is present and functional should be removed from the man and
info documentation.

Would it be useful if I supplied patches to do this?  I'd really like
to be able to close this bug report off as fixed, either by having
indent support it as documented or by having it excised from the
program and the documentation until it's supported.

If you respond by email, please preserve the Subject and Cc fields of
this message so that our bug tracking system will be properly updated.

Thank you.

Bill Mitchell <mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com>
(speaking for myself, not my employer)

Debian bug report logs - #850
[indent] option mentioned in documentation not supported

Package: indent; Reported by: jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl (J.H.M.Dassen); 182 days
old.

Message received at debian-bugs: