Re: Visiting Madrid next week

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 04:13:28PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> slight change on my side, sorry:
>
> I mis-read my hosts’s schedule, and they want to take me out for tapas
> on Thursday (I read Tuesday). So now I’m also in favor of earlier
> meetings; and in fact it might be difficult to join, depending on where
> you want to meet.
>
> The easiest for me would be something in the afternoon (say, between
> 15:00 and 17:00) on or new the University campus.
>
> But in doubt just plan without me; my fault that I got the schedule
> wrong.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it before 17.00, but it would be
cool if you and Eugenio could meet (since he's doing a long journey in
order to get some sigs). I'll meet him later in case I don't make it in
time. Eugenio, do you have your train tickets already?

Regards,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 5347 CBD8 3E30 A9EB 4D7D  4BF2 009B 3375 6B9A AA55