Re: resurrecting ghextris

On 12/06/2021 01:42, Markus Koschany wrote:
Hi Peter,

Am Donnerstag, den 10.06.2021, 22:31 +0100 schrieb Peter Green:
[...]
I intend to upload it to Debian, I presume it makes sense to keep it under
the
games team and as-such I have requested to join the team.
[...]

I just wanted to let you know that I can approve your request to join the
debian-games team but I haven't received any yet.

I clicked the "request access" link on https://salsa.debian.org/games-team
and the text changed to "withdraw access request". Was that the correct thing
to do? (the instructions on the wiki still refer to alioth)

My salsa username and debian username is plugwash.

  If you want to maintain the
game under the games-team umbrella, then that's absolutely fine for me. I agree
with the other replies that you should try to contact the previous upstream
maintainers

I did contact them, they wished me the best with the port and said they weren't
really involved with Debian anymore, but did not respond to the question about
accepting the patches upstream.