Re: Fwd: boundary between main and contrib

Am Donnerstag, den 14.01.2021, 01:03 -0800 schrieb bret curtis:
[...]
> So how do we go about moving the openmw source package from contrib to
> main, just modify the control file and ask some kind soul to upload? Do we
> need to include ftpmaster in discussions?

You could prepare a new revision of OpenMW. Ideally you move the package under
the games team umbrella too but that's not a requirement for an upload to main
if you prefer to maintain the game alone.

After that, I will take a look at the packaging and all the licenses again and
upload it eventually.

Cheers,

Markus