Re: Once again: Trigger rally for next release

Am Samstag, den 09.02.2019, 20:40 +0100 schrieb Onsemeliot:
> On Tue, 2019-02-05 at 05:25 +0100, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> > Hopefully I'll have some time to update the Debian package this
> > week
> > to upload it before the freeze.
>
> Bruno, is there still hope that you can create a Debian package in
> time?
>
> Unfortunately, packaging still goes over my head.
>
> Best,
> Onsemeliot

Hi Onsemeliot,

I regret, I didn't manage to finish packaging 0.6.6 for Debian
10/buster in time. The last missing task I need to do is to update
debian/copyright for data.zip.

It should be possible to ship an updated package of 0.6.6 for buster
via buster-backports, though.

Cheers - Bruno