Should sauerbraten-wake6 be part of main?

Hello,

since a new version of tasty sauerbraten has been released, I was
wondering whether its companion package, sauerbraten-wake6, should be
moved to the main section of the Debian archive.

My reasoning is:

* wake6 was granted to the public domain and is thus dfsg-free
* The package consists mainly of jpg images and a corresponding Gimp
  xcf file. Although those images are supposed to be a "map" for
  sauerbraten, you could also reuse them in whatever kind of
  software project.

Actually I don't see a reason why sauerbraten-wake6 should not be part
of main. Any objections?

Regards,

Markus