Re: Let's party: current status of our Jessie release goal and next meeting

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> On 12.02.2014 13:11, Steven Hamilton wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>>> Anytime's good for me in March. In Oz though so I only chat when
>>> everyone else is fast asleep.
>
> Me too!
>
>> *sheesh* Why do you have to live on the dark side of the moon? Well, I
>> think you don't miss much on IRC at the moment.
>
> At this stage it looks like the upside-down people on the dark side of
> the moon will outnumber other games party goers :)

Does that mean I might actually be awake for this one? Awesome! ;)

>> DebTags is basically the buzz word for adding meta information to Debian
>> packages.
>
> "buzz word" is probably not the phrase you are looking for. DebTags is
> the name of a project started by Enrico ZIni for adding multi-faceted
> tags to Debian (and now Ubuntu) packages.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Debtags
> https://wiki.debian.org/Debtags/FAQ
>
>> Most games already provide such tags but not all of them are correct.
>
> Do we have a mechanism to find games that need tagging? Or to sort
> games by the amount of work their debtags might need? Perhaps we could
> get the UDD folks to whip up a script for this.

I think the closest thing to a debtags to-do list is the web interface at [1].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://debtags.debian.net/rep/todo/maint/pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org