Re: [Blends] Debian Games task files online

Hi Markus,

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 11:29:24PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
> > Ahh, OK.  Understand now.  I think I remember that there is some
> > manpower bottleneck in the DebTags review.  BTW, when I realised this I
> > think this is one more point in favour of manually edited tasks files -
> > but I really hope that this bottleneck can be solved since I regard
> > DebTags as an important feature.
>
> Perhaps I'm too idealistic here but I think if someone provides
> information they should benefit as many people as possible. Since
> DebTags is basically a project about meta information, more than one
> project could take advantage of it. On the other hand only the Blends
> project benefits from manually editing task files.

Please do not read my arguing in a way that I'm against maintaining
DebTags.  I can prove the contrary by directing you on my video recorded
talks about Blends[1] where I always "preach" to maintain DebTags (for
the reasons you have given) and this exactly is the motivation for the
yellow "Go tagging" button on the tasks pages.  You will not see this
button on the Debian Games tasks because of your way to inject debtagged
packages - so there are no packages without DebTags on Debian Games
tasks.

Kind regards

   Andreas.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/