New version of fteqcc

Hi,

I have updated fteqcc to the version required for xonotic 0.6 (see #668350) and I am looking for help to get it into Debian.

The package is marked to be uploaded into experimental as it will break the current version of nexuiz-data (see #668349). I still have to look into patching nexuiz (as described in this bug) as I have been working on the xonotic packages first.

Regards,
David.

The package is currently on mentors:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/fteqcc

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fteqcc/fteqcc_1.00+svn3955-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

fteqcc (1:1.00+svn3955-1) experimental; urgency=low

   * New upstream version
   * Applied patches for Xonotic 0.6 (Closes: #668350)
   * Update debian/watch to new upstream versioning
   * Bump debian/compat to 9
   * Update standards version to 3.9.3 without changes
   * Added myself to Uploaders

  -- David Bate <davebate@gmail.com>  Fri, 04 May 2012 16:43:10 +0100