Re: future of Yo Frankie!?

Hi Paul, there is a branch of YoFrankie in svn which has been updated
to run in blender 2.5x,
however there are 2 missing features from the BGE in blender 2.5 which
need adding back:
- shape keys dont work properly
- bones driving shape keys dont work.

But other then frankies wings not animating right - the gameplay works
ok in 2.5x, or did last I checked.

Once these features are back (I may look into adding them), we'll do
an update release for YoFrankie.

--
- Campbell