Cannot upload package in sid to screenshots.debian.net ?

Hello Paul !
I am writing to you as I have seen your name on the
screenshots.debian.net page.

I wanted to upload a screenshot of gnome-video-arcade, but it looks like
the 'package name' field auto completes javascript prevents me to enter
its name. I cannot type gnome-video-arcade in the field.

Is it because only screenshots from Stable are accepted ?

I could not find on the screenshots.net page nor in the debian wiki any
explanation.

Manu