Include 0AD, a new fancy 3D RTS

Hi folks !

I intend to include a new promising game in Debian : 0AD [1]. I did a lot of work for the initial packaging on svn.debian.org [2], [3]. Packages are working and are lintian clean.

The thing is the game needs to compile a few build-deps itself :
- a specific version of spidermonkey
- a library called fcollada
- premake

Premake is currently in new and should therefore enter Debian in the next few weeks. But for the other two build-deps, I don't really know what to do. Should I try and package them ? (I don't think I am able to package a library from scratch). Would the packages be accepted in main with these embeded build-deps  ?

Cheers,
Bertrand

PS I am subscribed to both list.

[2] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/0ad/
[3] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/0ad-data/