Updated Wormux package

Hi,

I have updated the Wormux package to the most recent upstream
version and mostly redone the package from scratch using
dh7 style rules.
It's on Debian Mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wormux/wormux_0.9.2.1-1.dsc
Hopefully someone could review the package.  :)

I'd love to join the Debian Games team and continue working on
the package.
Though the package currently is in a Git repository including the full
upstream source code/data, which is IMHO a bad idea considering the
tarball is ~100MB and not everyone having a fast internet connection.

- Felix