Re: Fwd: Kenta Cho games

> I'm maintaining some user repository package for archlinux,
> specifically the Kenta Cho games (my favorites!).  First: thank you!
> I've only been able to get a7xpg, titanion, and wok compiling before,
> now with your patches I've gotten most of them working.

If you like a challange, try Masashikun Hi :) I'm pretty sure it should
be possibly using Lazarus (http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/).

> However, I've noticed a couple 'bugs', or discrepencies.  The first
> is in Tumiki Fighters, my favorite game: at the third/fourth boss,
> after killing the first 'section', rather than moving on to the next
> part, the game just sits there while the clock winds down.  One can
> only advance by waiting out the clock, which becomes a bit annoying.
> As this issue's present in both kubuntu and when I compile from
> source in archlinux, I'm fairly sure it's due to the code.

I can confirm this, though I had to cheat to get to there :) I suspect
it's the "fixes" patch, there are some odd changes in there. I'll try
to figure this out.

> The other issue I've found is with a7xpg: the game is all but useless
> now, as the enemies do not 'attack', but are frozen in place.

This has been fixed a while ago in 0.11.dfsg1-4.

> Additionally, everything is fuzzier, perhaps in a double/triple image.

A few good/bad screenshots would be helpful here. I don't see a
difference between Debian-a7xpg and the upstream a7xpg in Wine, but I
don't have a real Windows system to test on.