Re: Transition from openal (SI) to openal-soft library

Andres Mejia wrote:
On Tuesday 06 May 2008 4:38:43 am Paul Wise wrote:
On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 12:35 AM, Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com> wrote:
 Before I write to all the package maintainers for packages that use
openal, I would like to see openal-soft get uploaded to the archive.
Just committed a fix to upstream chromium that should let it be built
with either OpenAL SI or OpenAL Soft - basically check if
ALC_CHAN_CD_LOKI is defined and only use it if it is.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Thanks. Do you also want to help with boson? Here's the reply I received from Chris Robinson.