Re: a project logo proposal; question about webspace

On 6/9/06, Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> wrote:
Hello all! I've knocked together a proposed logo for the
debian games project. What do you think?
<http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/proposed-logo.png>

Is nice, but I think it needs more dinamysim and it should suggest
that the games we are talking about are not only console, board or
those simple games.

If you could add a game console keypad and a joystick I think the
picture will change a lot.
Also some more colour would probably be welcome.

Thanks for working on that point.

I think it would be a good idea to put an index page at
<http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/> explaining that most
stuff will be on the wiki, and linking to it. I was going

I agree.

to put one up but I thought I'd show the logo first.

Good.

Talking about the wiki, I see baby uploaded something at
<http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/wiki/> a while back.
Would it be worth redirecting this to
<http://wiki.debian.org/Games> or similar?

Probably removing it altogether would be good.

EddyP