Introducing codesearch.debian.net, a regexp code search engine

Hi,

I hereby announce a new Debian project: Debian Code Search.

Debian Code Search is a search engine for program source code within
Debian.

It allows you to search all ≈ 17000 source packages,
containing 130 GiB of FLOSS source code (including Debian
packaging) with regular expressions.

You can use the search engine at http://codesearch.debian.net/
Here are a few sample queries:
• http://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=workaround+package%3Alinuxhttp://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=XCreateWindowhttp://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=AnyEvent%3A%3AI3+filetype%3Aperl

The corresponding thesis (and source code, of course) will be released
soon (2013-01-15 being the deadline, but I hope I can do it
earlier).

I hope you find it useful and would love to hear your feedback.

--
Best regards,
Michael