delegation for the summer of code admins

Dear project members,
  Google Summer of Code program (GSoC) 2012 has been announced last
week-end during FOSDEM [1,2]. Debian is going to apply for participation
as we did in the past. I'm glad to inform you that we have again
volunteers as (co-)admins for Debian participation: Ana Guerrero,
Gergely Nagy, and Sukhbir Singh. Many thanks to all of them!

GSoC admins coordinate Debian participation, interact with the students
(often Debian newbies), and indirectly deal with the money who are used
to sponsor the initiative. It is a role of responsibility and involves
representing Debian in various ways. I'm therefore pleased to properly
delegate the role to this year GSoC admins. Formal delegation text can
be found below [3].

I'm confident you will hear from the admins about how to contribute very
soon. In the meantime it won't hurt if you could start thinking at your
Debian project proposals for GSoC 2012.

Cheers.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012
[2] http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2012/02/google-summer-of-code-2012-is-on.html
[3] Sukhbir is not part of the delegation only because he is not yet a
    DD, but he will be helping out Ana and Gergely with the tasks
    described below nonetheless

GSoC 2012 Delegation
====================

I hereby appoint the following developers as admins for Debian
participation into Google Summer of Code Program 2012 (GSoC admins):

- Ana Guerrero <ana>
- Gergely Nagy <algernon>

The delegation is time limited: it will be effective until the end of
the program (currently scheduled for October 21, 2012) or the end of
2012, whichever occurs first.

Task Description
----------------

GSoC admins coordinate the participation of Debian in the Google Summer
of Code program, edition 2012. GSoC admins are responsible for tasks
that include:

- keep the Debian community informed about the status of Debian
  participation into the GSoC program

- act as a contact point before Google for all topics that concern
  Debian participation into the GSoC program

- establish rules about who can apply for the various roles envisaged by
  the GSoC program

- rank student applications, by taking into account the feedback given
  by mentors and other reviewers