BSP Marathon continues in Helsinki, Finland: 11th-12th November

On the weekend of 11th and 12th of November, we're going to have a Bug
Squashing Party in Helsinki, to help us release Etch. Information and
sign-up is at

http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2006_Helsinki

The location is still a bit open: we have a place, but since it's not
ideal, we're looking for a better one. This doesn't affect whether we'll
have the BSP or not, just how cramped we'll be.

--
The road is wide and the sky is tall, before I die I will see it
all.--H.A.