Bug Squashing Party next weekend -- April, 16th - 18th

Hi.

Some time passed by since the last bug squashing party (BSP), nearly
three weeks. Since the RC bug number[0] has even increased since then,
we should really not lower our efforts and so I propose another BSP
for the next weekend, April 16th until April 18th.

First for the usual parts: Organisation will happen through the
#debian-bugs channel on irc.debian.org (and through #debian-bugs
on oftc if there is interest on this network, too). Bugs that
are been worked on should be "claimed"[1], so that they are visible
on the claims page[2]. Possible targets for bug work will be listed
on http://wiki.debian.net/BSP

NMUs can happen without prior notice if they are uploaded to
DELAYED/3-days (see [4] on how to use the DELAYED queue by tfheen).
If you have a package with open RC bugs
that are older than a week or two and you do _not_ want any NMUs to
happen, please state this in the related bug reports.

As announced[5] by Michael Banck there will also be a real life
part of this BSP happening in Munich, Germany. I will attend there
and coordinate both real life and IRC bug squashing.

Gruesse,
	Frank Lichtenheld

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/debian-qa-200403/msg00165.html