bts2ldap-Gateway up again

Hi,

the bts2ldap-Gateway is up again. First, an usage example:

aba@sol:~$ ldapsearch -h master.debian.org -p 10101 -x -b dc=current,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org '(&(debbugsPackage=debian-policy)(debbugsTag=fixed))'
version: 2

#
# filter: (&(debbugsPackage=debian-policy)(debbugsTag=fixed))
# requesting: ALL
#

# 23661, current, bugs, debian, org
dn: cn=23661,dc=current,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org
objectClass: debbugsBug
debbugsID: 23661
debbugsSubmitter: Martin Stjernholm <mast@lysator.liu.se>
debbugsDate: 898126381
debbugsPackage: debian-policy
debbugsSeverity: wishlist
debbugsState: open
debbugsTag: fixed
debbugsTitle: [REJECTED] /usr/doc should not be accessible through http server
 s by default
[...]

It is possible to search for any of the attributes. I put some more
(background) information on the webpage
http://people.debian.org/~aba/bts2ldap

The information used by the gateway is updated once a hour; however, master
is only a mirror of bugs.debian.org, and so the information there might be
slightly more out-of-date. For this reason, I plan to move that gateway to
spohr (the bts-server) as soon as I have access to spohr. (As spohr has
also more processing power, I plan to update the information than every
quarter of an hour.)

The attribute debbugsTag is named so (instead of debbugsTags) because
it stands for a single tag; see
ldapsearch -h master.debian.org -p 10101 -x -b dc=current,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org '(debbugsId=191036)'
for an example how multiple tags are shown.

If there are any issues with this gateway, please don't hesitate to speak
to me. The previous test locations should continue to work, but are
deprecated now.

Cheers,
Andi
--