Who uploaded gnome-cpufreq-applet to archive?

I am quite disappointed!  I did proper ITP of gnome-cpufreq-applet and
when I uploaded package today I got REJECT mail from installer:

Rejected: gnome-cpufreq-applet_0.1.1-1_i386.changes: a file with this name already exists in the New directory.
Rejected: gnome-cpufreq-applet_0.1.1-1.dsc file already exists in the New directory.
Rejected: gnome-cpufreq-applet_0.1.1.orig.tar.gz file already exists in the New directory.
Rejected: gnome-cpufreq-applet_0.1.1-1.diff.gz file already exists in the New directory.
Rejected: gnome-cpufreq-applet_0.1.1-1_i386.deb file already exists in the New directory.

I hope I still know what I am doing, so I think that somebody didn't
honor my ITP and uploaded package without contacting me and even without
his own ITP.  I recommend this developer to read again Developer
Reference and especially Chapter 5.1 New packages.

I think this is unacceptable and offending package should be removed
from New queue.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>