Archive Key for 2003

Hello world,

[Let's try this again, and see if -d-a is working this time]

The archive key for 2003, used to sign the Release file for the main, non-US
and security archives is:

pub  1024D/38C6029A 2002-12-20
     Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (2003) <ftpmaster@debian.org>
     Key fingerprint = EB2F A2AF 170D 2359 26A7  7BF3 B629 A24C 38C6 029A

It is available at http://ftp-master.debian.org/ziyi_key_2003.asc,
and expires on the 24th of January 2004.

This key can be used with apt-check-sigs [0] to protect your use of
apt-get from malicious or exploited mirrors and so forth. There are
other tools based on this that may be of interest, see google or the
debian-security mailing list archives. Colin Walters and a couple of
others have been working on integrating this into apt proper, but I'm
unaware of any publically available patches at the moment.

Cheers,
aj

[0] http://people.debian.org/~ajt/apt-check-sigs

    ``Australian Linux Lovefest Heads West''
                   -- linux.conf.au, Perth W.A., 22nd-25th January 2003