Re: ITP: locale-vi

Kaixo!

On Sat, Dec 18, 1999 at 11:58:58AM -0600, Ashley Clark wrote:

> I'm packaging locale-vi, the localization files for the Vietnamese
> language, from http://www.linuxi18n.org/locales/viet/

I have to send them to the GNU libc mantainer; I always have something to
do then I forgot :-(

>>From the actual encoding definition file:
>
> % Distribution and use is free, also
> % for commercial purposes.
>
> I'm contacting the author to clarify that, but everything looks good

I jsut copyied from another locale file and adapted from there.
If it were for myself I would put them on LGPL.
Or even on public domain; after all, the information inside them is public
knowledge.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga